Wimbledon is about to start in a week’s time and Russian sensation Maria Sharapova has given us a glimpse of her attire, she will be wearing this year at the Championship, designed by Nike.
Maria Sharapova (@MariaSharapova) tweeted - "Wimbledon is around the corner, and my new @niketennis dress is already here! What do you think about it?"
The Wimbledon has a dress code which insists on most of the outfit's part should be white.
Sharapova, who lost the French Open 2013 final to world #1 Serena Williams was seen at London this week, watching her boyfriend Grigor Dimitrov play.
TENNIS WORLD MAGAZINE - Issue 17 - FREE READING
In this issue you can find:
- Roger is training as if he is a happy child (here)
- An Interview With Garbine Muguruza Blanco (here)
- The greatest game ever played (here)
- The rise of Taylor Townsend (here)
- Sports Parents – Can It Work? (here)