He's the world's greatest ever tennis player.
We reveal the role of his parents in curbing his early temper tantrums, how he is totally committed to training and how he has become a favourite spokesman to some of the world's largest brands.
Despite his unrivalled success on and off the court Roger remains a really nice guy that even his opponents like.
As his stellar playing career begins to wind down find out how he keeps busy by helping those less privileged via his Roger Federer Foundation.
TENNIS WORLD MAGAZINE - Issue 17 - FREE READING
In this issue you can find:
- Roger is training as if he is a happy child (here)
- An Interview With Garbine Muguruza Blanco (here)
- The greatest game ever played (here)
- The rise of Taylor Townsend (here)
- Sports Parents – Can It Work? (here)