The groups have been picked for the ATP World Tour Finals and it seems the gods have favoured Roger Federer as the Swiss attempts to defend the title he won 12 months ago.
Federer has been placed with David Ferrer, Juan Martin del Potro and Janko Tipsarevic in Group B while Novak Djokovic faces Andy Murray, Jo-Wilfried Tsonga and Tomas Berdych in Group A.
Djokovic is already assured of ending the year as world no. 1 no matter what happens in London.
Novak Djokovic (SRB)
Andy Murray (GBR)
Tomas Berdych (CZE)
Jo-Wilfried Tsonga (FRA)
Roger Federer (SUI)
David Ferrer (ESP)
Juan Martin del Potro (ARG)
Janko Tipsarevic (SRB)
TENNIS WORLD MAGAZINE - Issue 17 - FREE READING
In this issue you can find:
- Roger is training as if he is a happy child (here)
- An Interview With Garbine Muguruza Blanco (here)
- The greatest game ever played (here)
- The rise of Taylor Townsend (here)
- Sports Parents – Can It Work? (here)