Rafael Nadal might be forced to withdraw from the ATP World Tour Finals next week due to a shoulder injury.
Novak Djokovic, who is suffering from the same ailment, also might miss the event.
Nadal revealed that he hurt his shoulder in a training session, and is still hopeful that he will play in the prestigious year-end event.
However, some rumours are going around that he might skip it in order to be fully fit for the Davis Cup final against Argentina.
TENNIS WORLD MAGAZINE - Issue 17 - FREE READING
In this issue you can find:
- Roger is training as if he is a happy child (here)
- An Interview With Garbine Muguruza Blanco (here)
- The greatest game ever played (here)
- The rise of Taylor Townsend (here)
- Sports Parents – Can It Work? (here)