Tennis - Yet another tennis player has branched out with her own fashion line.
Slovakian Dominika Cibulkova, who recently reached the finals of her first grand slam at the Australian Open in Melbourne, has launched her own fashion line called "DOMI".
The collection was launched in her home city of Bratislava and her good friend, the reigning Wimbledon champion, Marion Bartoli was on hand to support Cibulkova during the launch.
The line includes shirts and hats with Cibulkova’s image and the words “Pome" on it. Cibulkova is currently ranked no. 13 in the world, a spot below her best ranking of no. 12.
TENNIS WORLD MAGAZINE - Issue 17 - FREE READING
In this issue you can find:
- Roger is training as if he is a happy child (here)
- An Interview With Garbine Muguruza Blanco (here)
- The greatest game ever played (here)
- The rise of Taylor Townsend (here)
- Sports Parents – Can It Work? (here)