The relationship between Caroline Wozniacki and Yonex has been interrupted, due the Dane being caught trainig with an old Babolat, disguised with the colours of Yonex. Someone who watched her train posted the pictures on Twitter.
This all didn’t escape from the careful eyes of Yonex director, Benni Holst Andersen, who affirmed that her contract is now void. Wozniacki enjoyed her best results using a Babolat racket, but the former world number one stands to lose a lot of money from the Yonex contract. The Dane has been struggling mightily lately, and will not find it easy to get a similar contract elsewhere.
TENNIS WORLD MAGAZINE - Issue 17 - FREE READING
In this issue you can find:
- Roger is training as if he is a happy child (here)
- An Interview With Garbine Muguruza Blanco (here)
- The greatest game ever played (here)
- The rise of Taylor Townsend (here)
- Sports Parents – Can It Work? (here)