Czech Republic's ace tennis player - Radek Stepanek and wife Nicole Vaidisova have officially decided to part ways.
"Radek Stepanek and Nicole Vaidisova are seeking divorce. They have agreed on all conditions and the divorce will be smooth," said Karel Tejkal, spokesman of the Czech Republic's Davis Cup team.
Vaidisova, a former Women's Tennis Association (WTA) player, has had the career-high rank of #7 in the world.
The duo had tied the knot three years ago in July, 2010 at the Prague's St Vitus Cathedral.
Earlier, Stepanek's doubles partner - Leander Paes was also reported to part ways with his wife.
TENNIS WORLD MAGAZINE - Issue 17 - FREE READING
In this issue you can find:
- Roger is training as if he is a happy child (here)
- An Interview With Garbine Muguruza Blanco (here)
- The greatest game ever played (here)
- The rise of Taylor Townsend (here)
- Sports Parents – Can It Work? (here)