It’s topical the physical situation of Rafael Nadal. After Fernando Verdasco, now David Ferrer has talked about the physical conditions of Rafa and the possibility of a return to high levels:
"For now, the best player in the world is Federer. But I'm sure Nadal will have the opportunity to beat his record. Rafa is still young."
Then the Spaniard focused on his season finale:
"I'm a little tired, I’ve played a lot of games this year. I shall take a week and then I will go to China to play in Beijing and Shanghai. For my hobby I have little time. I'd like to follow my favorite team, Valencia, but unfortunately it is not easy."
TENNIS WORLD MAGAZINE - Issue 17 - FREE READING
In this issue you can find:
- Roger is training as if he is a happy child (here)
- An Interview With Garbine Muguruza Blanco (here)
- The greatest game ever played (here)
- The rise of Taylor Townsend (here)
- Sports Parents – Can It Work? (here)