Novak Djokovic has decided to get married.
The Serb, who won Wimbledon a week ago, has decided to tie the know with his longtime girlfriend Jelena Ristic.
Ristic is often court-side when the world number one is playing, and is reportedly delighted.
“It might even be good for my game," Djokovic said of the revelation. "I have a feeling Roger Federer was much more relaxed after he got married and became a father. Maybe I’ll find the same experience.”
He has not said when the ceremony will be.
TENNIS WORLD MAGAZINE - Issue 17 - FREE READING
In this issue you can find:
- Roger is training as if he is a happy child (here)
- An Interview With Garbine Muguruza Blanco (here)
- The greatest game ever played (here)
- The rise of Taylor Townsend (here)
- Sports Parents – Can It Work? (here)