Tennis - Gilles Muller, ranked no. 195 in the world, has won the ATP Challenger title in Shenzhen, China.
Muller needed only 75 minutes to beat Slovak Lukas Lacko, ranked no. 97 in the world, 7-6 (4) , 6-3. It is the eighth challenger title for the Luxembourg native. Muller had beaten top seed Yen-Hsun Lu in the semi-finals.
The doubles title in Shenzhen was won by Australian duo Chris Guccione and Sam Groth.
TENNIS WORLD MAGAZINE - Issue 17 - FREE READING
In this issue you can find:
- Roger is training as if he is a happy child (here)
- An Interview With Garbine Muguruza Blanco (here)
- The greatest game ever played (here)
- The rise of Taylor Townsend (here)
- Sports Parents – Can It Work? (here)