"My health is improving, at a snail's pace, but it's getting better. Some days I'm able to do jogging at a costant pace, some others it's hard to get up from the couch. That is what makes complicated every kind of date for my comeback. With hindsight i think i wanted to force too much my body. I was always against to stop to listen to my body, maybe that's why now my recovering is so slow. I finally learnt to be patient."
TENNIS WORLD MAGAZINE - Issue 17 - FREE READING
In this issue you can find:
- Roger is training as if he is a happy child (here)
- An Interview With Garbine Muguruza Blanco (here)
- The greatest game ever played (here)
- The rise of Taylor Townsend (here)
- Sports Parents – Can It Work? (here)