Roger Federer, speaking to Colombian radio station Caracol, has revealed his plans to continue playing tennis for at least two more years.
“I’m not thinking about quitting soon at all, on the contrary, I want to continue to be competitive and win at least for the next two years.”
The Swiss also talked about doping, saying that he wants the sport to be as clean as possible.
TENNIS WORLD MAGAZINE - Issue 17 - FREE READING
In this issue you can find:
- Roger is training as if he is a happy child (here)
- An Interview With Garbine Muguruza Blanco (here)
- The greatest game ever played (here)
- The rise of Taylor Townsend (here)
- Sports Parents – Can It Work? (here)