American doubles specialist Liezel Huber has adopted a baby boy with her husband Tony.
Huber has been absent from the tour in the last few weeks due to the same reason and regular partner Lisa Raymond has been playing with different partners on the tour.
Huber is expected to come back to the tour for the WTA Championships in Istanbul at the end of October.
Huber and Raymond are currently the second best team in the WTA rankings.
TENNIS WORLD MAGAZINE - Issue 17 - FREE READING
In this issue you can find:
- Roger is training as if he is a happy child (here)
- An Interview With Garbine Muguruza Blanco (here)
- The greatest game ever played (here)
- The rise of Taylor Townsend (here)
- Sports Parents – Can It Work? (here)