Former world no. 5 Daniela Hantuchova will turn 30 years old in April and in an interview to the News,com,au, Hantuchova reflects on reaching the milestone.
Hantuchova commented, "I have so many friends that turned 30 this year and they seem to enjoy it. It's just a number. When I get there I'll see how I feel but I can't believe it. It wasn't so long ago I thought 30 was old. I enjoy the time I spend on the court. I still play in the Grand Slams."
"I enjoy winning, and enjoy fighting on the match and hope to continue doing it as long as possible. I'm pleased there are so many around because it gives me great motivation, These days it's not so easy for the younger ones to break through because the overall standard is much higher.
TENNIS WORLD MAGAZINE - Issue 17 - FREE READING
In this issue you can find:
- Roger is training as if he is a happy child (here)
- An Interview With Garbine Muguruza Blanco (here)
- The greatest game ever played (here)
- The rise of Taylor Townsend (here)
- Sports Parents – Can It Work? (here)