World no. 8 Agnieszka Radwanska isvery happy with the court surface being used at this week's WTA Championships in Istanbul. The temporary indoor hard court is built on top of a basketball court. "It's pretty slow. It's weird bounces, and surface very sticky so it's hard to run, as well," she told reporters.
Caroline Wozniacki added: "It's slow and doesn't bounce very high. It's sticky and you feel it in the legs. It's a little bit uneven too. But for me I like it. You just need to be prepared for longer matches."
TENNIS WORLD MAGAZINE - Issue 17 - FREE READING
In this issue you can find:
- Roger is training as if he is a happy child (here)
- An Interview With Garbine Muguruza Blanco (here)
- The greatest game ever played (here)
- The rise of Taylor Townsend (here)
- Sports Parents – Can It Work? (here)