Are you a tennis super fan? Show off your knowledge of the sport and you could win 2 Wilson tennis rackets
Participating in this fun game is both easy and free (and you could win fantastic prizes!). The aim of the game is simple: correctly guess the winners of matches between professional tennis players each week. You’ll get points for correct picks, which will get you a good ranking.
Sign up NOW for FREE by simply accepting the terms and conditions
How it works
1. To access the race, simply go to www.tennisworldusa.org and register. The competition is completely free for everybody.
2. The aim is to guess who will win matches in WTA and ATP tournaments. 3. Each week, your predictions need to be made before the prescribed deadline. 4. You will have to guess: the winner, the runner-up, semi-finalists as well as quarter-finalists.
5. You will receive the following points for guessing correctly: - Winner: 10 points - Runner-up: 6 points - Semi-finalists: 3 points (for each player guessed) - Quarter-finalists: 1 point (for each player guessed)
- 1 point for each player in earlier placements
6. There are two rankings: one based on a monthly schedule and the other based on an annual schedule.
7. The competition will end on 31 December, 2013
8. Every month, the Top 8 players will receive credits which they can use to participate in auctions on Tennis World USA’s website:
- 1st place: 100 000 points
- 2nd place: 75 000 points
- 3rd place: 50 000 points
- 4th place: 35 000 points
- 5th place: 20 000 points
- 6th place: 12 000 points
- 7th place: 6 000 points
- 8th place: 3 000 points
9. At the end of the year, prizes will be awarded for six categories:
10. The prizes are:
- 1st place: 2 wilson rackets
- 2nd place: 1 wilson racket
- 3rd place: Wilson bag