Rachel Stuhlmann strikes again with two new irrepressible outfits. The most famous tennis influencer on the planet has shared new photos celebrating the end of the US Open and the football season on her Instagram account. The 31-year-old showed again her passion for tennis, for football and for fashion.
She is oten present in the most prestigious tennis events, as well as to have partnerships with sports brands.
Now, with the end of the US Open, she shared two photos, writing: "The US Open being over means that football is finally back!
I'm a Missouri girl- the Chiefs and Mizzou Tigers are my teams. Who are yours?"
As you can see from her photos, she is both wearing two tops and shorts that celebrate her two favorite teams, the Chiefs and the Tigers, but certainly the attention of her followers was all for her two incredible outfits.
Rachel praises Patrick Mouratoglou
Stuhlmann shares a post in which she praised Serena Williams' former coach, Patrick Mouratoglou, for organizing the Ultimate Tennis Showdown 2023, in Los Angeles.Rachel Stuhlmann, who attended the event, said she was obsessed with the Ultimate Tennis Showdown, praising the great atmosphere in Los Angeles.
The super sensual tennis influencer wrote about the Franch coach: "Patrick Mouratoglou is a mastermind. Grateful to have been a part of Ultimate Tennis Showdown LA, and looking forward to the future UTS events!"
Regarding the Ultimate Tennis Showdown, she wrote in an Instagram post: "Five reasons why I'm obsessed with the @u.t.s_tour:
1) The overall environment- a DJ playing music the entire time, fans cheering/walking to their seats whenever they want, the players engaging with the crowd.
2) I've never seen a tennis match/event where fans were attentive and excited the ENTIRE time.
3) Loved watching the pros show their fun and hilarious personalities in ways they wouldn't be able to during traditional tennis matches.
4) The format: 6 matches a day, four 8-minute quarters, one serve, three point bonus card, no warm up.
among other things… it was fast paced and the perfect amount of tennis.
5) How great this is for the sport. The Tour schedule is long and serious.
This is a perfect small break in the calendar for players to have some fun and also great prize $.
Also in this day and age attention spans are short. UTS makes tennis fun and fast paced in a way that's easy and interactive for general sports fans to digest and get/stay excited about the game.@patrickmouratoglou is a mastermind.
Grateful to have been a part of Ultimate Tennis Showdown LA, and looking forward to the future UTS events!"
• Daniil Medvedev: 'I could have done that at the US Open'• Elena Rybakina reveals problem that hampered her at US Open and recent weeks• Coco Gauff opens up on feeling bored during seven-day break from tennis after US Open• US Open champion Coco Gauff learns Chinese culture! WATCH• Dominic Thiem: "Winning the US Open is the best moment of my career"• Marion Bartoli addresses Coco Gauff winning US Open after Serena Williams' retirement