You don't have to struggle and suffer before or while you are travelling anymore. You can arrange and manage your whole trip with the help of your phone! Check out these 8 travel planning apps to make your trip memorable and unforgettable.
- Skyscanner is used by over 90 million people worldwide. It gives you great deals for flights, hotels, and car rentals that would fit right into your budget and timeframe.
- Packing Pro will assist with the least liked activity pre and post-trip.
The app lets you create a customizable list of essential things to pack that considers important factors like the trip duration, weather conditions, destination, and many more.
- Wanderlog is your all-in-one destination for planning future trips, sharing travel guides, and blogging past trips.
You can research destinations and activities, organize reservations by connecting your email, and map out a day itinerary with start/end times. You can also add notes and links all throughout.
- HotelTonight provides you with surprising last-minute deals on hotels near you.
Regardless of your budget, this app has something to offer. From luxury to budget-friendly hotels, and unique boutiques, all available in just a few clicks!
No matter your budget, you can find a deal that suits your pocket.
- Hopper is one of the best travel apps to have on your phone.
It predicts airfares up to 1 year in advance, with 95% accuracy. It analyzes over billions of flight prices and hotels within the day – telling you whether to book your trip now or wait for just a little longer.
- TravelSpend helps you track travel expense and trip budget effectively.
When abroad, it will automatically convert any currency to your home currency.
- TripIt helps organizing the dozens of itineraries. The app will create a free master doc for each of your trips. The best thing about this app is that you can get access to your itinerary anywhere, even without an internet connection.
- Roadtrippers provides everything you need to know on your road trip. Just enter your starting point, destination, and let the app do its work for you! From camping sites to rest stops, outdoor activities, exciting adventures along the way that you didn’t know existed.
Some may need in-app purchases to use its premium features. But that is just a small price to pay for a well-planned trip that’s ahead of your way. Let this list of apps be your useful companion to your next travel adventure.
Leave your worries behind, even for a short while, take lots of pictures, and don’t forget to live in the moment!