Tim Henman voted to be more boring than Andy Murray


by   |  VIEW 4774
Tim Henman voted to be more boring than Andy Murray

Fans have voted that former British tennis player Tim Henman is more boring than three-time Grand Slam champion Andy Murray.

Murray, a former world No. 1, is working as an analyst and commentator for the BBC during Wimbledon.

The 31-year-old decided to skip The Championships due to precautionary reasons.

Murray returned from a hip surgery at the Fever-Tree Championships in Queen's and played at the Nature Valley International in Eastbourne the following week.

The Scot was defeated by Australian rising star Nick Kyrgios in the Queen's first round after three tight sets in his comeback match.

The 31-year-old then beat Swiss Stan Wawrinka in the Eastbourne first round but lost to British rising star Kyle Edmund in the last-16.

Murray didn't want to risk anything and play best-of-five-sets matches at The All England Club.

Two-time Wimbledon champion Murray appeared in the BBC studio for the first time on Wednesday morning.

"Who is more boring? Me or you? If we put it to the public, what would the result be," Henman asked Murray.

Murray didn't back down to the challenge as he responded by saying: "It would be tight but can we set it up? Can we do it?"

Presenter Sue Barker acknowledged that it's possible to determine which one of the two is more boring.

"Yep, we will put it on the website," Barker said.

The BBC then ran a poll -- in which former Wimbledon semi-finalist Henman came out on top as he received 65 percent of the votes -- while the remaining 35 percent went on Murray's way.

Also read: