Carlos Alcaraz appeared with a new haircut at the Hopman Cup in France. The Wimbledon winner sported a short back and sides style that was debated on Twitter by his followers. Here are some of the comments the new haircut received:
- "Shoutout to Carlos Alcaraz’ new barber, he’s the real MVP"
- "This kid is in my bad haircut hall of fame.
A wack haircut is a wack haircut "
- "Haha, I love it, it gives him an edge"
- "Much sleeker"
- "We saw this for one tournament right after last year’s US Open and then he instantly went back to his buzz cut"
As means of comparison, here is Alcaraz's Wimbledon haircut.
Alcaraz's Spain failed to reach the Hopman Cup final
Carlos Alcaraz was in Nice at the end of the week to play the Hopman Cup.
Unfortunately for him, Spain failed to reach the final because Rebeka Masarova failed to win the singles match against Donna Vekic. Read more: Hopman Cup: Carlos Alcaraz edges Borna Coric, as Spain fails to reach final.
• Alcaraz hit an impossible shot, sending the Mexican crowd into a frenzy• Alcaraz denies Djokovic's words: "I'm Carlos and I don't want to copy the Big 3"• Serena Williams' ex-coach on what will come out of Carlos Alcaraz's recent 'failure' • Pilic exalts Djokovic: "He is superior to Alcaraz"• Carlos Alcaraz offered to start 2024 season in star-studded tournament • Nadal and Alcaraz out of Paris Olympics: there's only a chance for them