USA won the Fed Cup final 2017, after 17 years since the last time. Young South Korean tennis player Chung Hyeon won the first edition of the Next Gen Finals, the Under-21 Master, in Milan. Between this two important tournaments, they are finally started the ATP Finals in London, where the eight best tennis players of the Race will compete for the title of Maestro. Among the novelties, great performances and returns to victory, Tennis World would like to recall the last seven days of tennis with the 5 best matches!
5) Andrey Rublev vs. Denis Shapovalov - Next Gen Finals. Five very exciting sets to decide the match between the Russian and the Canadian. The victory went to Rublev at the end of a big challenge, one of the best in Milan!
4) Aliaksandra Sasnovich vs. Sloane Stephens - Fed Cup Final. With the USA ahead 2-1, Belarus balanced the challenge with a great performance by Aliaksandra Sasnovich, who defeated Flushing Meadows' champion after three fantastic sets.
3) Chung Hyeon vs. Daniil Medvedev - Next Gen Finals. Milan's semifinals were one of the most spectacular matches of the tournament. The match, won by the young South Korean player in five sets, summarized all the new features introduced in this new ATP event!
2) Chung Hyeon vs. Andrey Rublev - Next Gen Finals. The first, historical final of the Next Gen tournament was won by Chung Hyeon, who defeated young Russian Rublev after four incredible sets. This is the first career title for Chung!
1) Coco Vandeweghe and Shelby Rogers vs. Aliaksandra Sasnovich and Aryna Sabalenka - Fed Cup final. Fed Cup final 2017 was decided at the fifth match, in the doubles challenge between Vandeweghe / Rogers and Sasnovich / Sabalenka. Americans won in two sets, conquering their eighteenth Fed Cup of history, a title that was missing since 2000!