Tennis fans reacted on social media to the new bearded look that Djokovic sported after his arrival in Cincinnati. Novak brought his vacation beard to the courts. Take a look.
Here are some of the reactions to Nole's new bearded style.
"Bearded Novak gonna be scary," a fan commented. "Loading...new mythical tennis player: bearded Djokovic," another fan wrote on Instagram. "Beardovic," another fan described Novak.
"Djokovic looks like Messi in a beard"
Novak's followers first noticed his bearded look in some photos from his post-Wimbledon vacation.
Then, one fan compared Nole's beard with Messi's while others expected him to shave before getting back into competition. Here are a few of the comments:
- "Novak with moustache & beard. It’s not that he’s disguising himself, look at his cap & T shirt (crocodile emoji).
Having a rest from shaving? My husband says it’s a pain. Will he shave before he goes to the US? What do you think guys? Yes or No?"
- "He looks more handsome in a beard, he looks like Messi in a beard, so please keep it always and never shave it off."
- "He is on vacation, so shaving is not his priority."
- "Sure hope he will [shave].
I miss that neat face already."
- "Love Nole with stubble but this neat one just melts my heart"