World No. 1 Novak Djokovic is known to be very conscious of his diet and health, which is one of the reasons why he has been able to improve his fitness and maximise his potential on the tennis circuit. The Serb has shared some of his own tips to remain healthy as the world grapples with the COVID-19 pandemic while speaking to The Telegraf.
Here are Djokovic's 10 tips for remaining healthy during these times.
- Increase your intake of Vitamin C and Zinc. It is recommended between 5 to 7 grams a day of Vitamin C, and can up to 10. If you find Liquid Zinc, it is better than in another form.
If you do not find Liquid Zinc, it is advisable to take 3 to 4 times the dosage in pills than the usual recommended dose
- Drink hot lemon water and some sea salt on an empty stomach daily in the morning (optionally add ginger and fresh mint leaves).
Drink warm water with lemon several times a day. It is recommended to have a flat stomach
- Drink as many green juices and shakes as possible with green leafy vegetables (parsley, spinach, kale ...). Green leafy vegetables create an alkaline base in the body that destroys pathogens and viruses that persist in the acidic environment
- Acidic environment is caused by unhealthy fast food, stress, worry, anger, refined sugary drinks, dairy products, etc
- It is advisable to consume a small portion of garlic cloves in a teaspoon of cinnamon honey.
Also, wild oregano oil, ginger, cayenne pepper (a kind of hot pepper)
- Colloidal silver water is extremely effective for the immunity and fight against poisons we have in the body
- Various types of teas and fresh herbs are always welcome.
Especially Rtanj tea and hibiscus tea
- Spending some time in the fresh air in a natural setting (parks, forests, lakes, rivers, sea, beaches, mountains, hills) that heals us and is full of orgone, vital energy that is crucial for living in the abundant health and well-being of the soul , mind and body
- Doing mindful breathing exercises because it creates emotional and mental harmony and peace that allows you to cope more easily with worry, fear and uncertainty.
It also balances the metabolic processes crucial for optimal health
- The more you laugh, enjoy the music that fills you and makes you happy. To be surrounded by dear people with whom to feel the great presence of love, well-being and joy.