World No. 2 Rafael Nadal will be featured on Eurosport's Players' Cut this week. The Players' Cut is a new series where Eurosport celebrates the world’s best players for a whole week. Nadal will be featured starting Monday May 18th to Sunday May 24th.
Players’ Cut will replay nine classic Nadal matches, starting with his first Grand Slam triumph back at Roland-Garros in 2005, and ending with his 2019 victory. The feature will also include three of his biggest matches against Roger Federer - the 2006 Roland Garros final, the 2009 Australian Open final and the 2011 Roland Garros final.
There will also be exclusive new insights from Toni Nadal, his uncle and former coach, and Carlos Moya, a former world No.1 and his current coach. Below is the schedule for Nadal's matches this week on Players' Cut -
- Monday 18th May – Nadal v Puerta (2005 Roland-Garros final) and Nadal v Federer (2006 Roland-Garros final)
- Tuesday 19th May – Nadal v Federer (2009 Australian Open final)
- Wednesday 20th May – Nadal v Djokovic (2010 US Open final)
- Thursday 21st May – Nadal v Federer (2011 Roland-Garros final)
- Friday 22nd May – Nadal v Djokovic (2013 Roland-Garros final)
- Saturday 23rd May – Nadal v Medvedev (2019 US Open final)
- Sunday 24th May – Nadal v Wawrinka (2017 Roland-Garros final) and Nadal v Thiem (2019 Roland-Garros final)