During an Instagram Q&A session, Stefanos Tsitsipas explained why he and his girlfriend Paula Badosa share so many intimate moments from their relationship. Here is the question Stefanos was asked during a Q&A session held on Instagram in the last days: "Why are you guys so extremely public with your relationship?" And here comes Tsitsipas' response: "The truth is that I have never been too vocal about stuff like this or exposing myself too much but when you know you don't really care.
It feels right, it feels natural. There's no shame, so it's just like family. It's just as if you're sharing moments with your family. It's absolutely the same sensation," said Tsitsipas.
Moments from Tsitsipas and Badosa's relationship
Here is a list of private moments Tsitsipas and Badosa shared with their followers since their relationship was made public:
- Badosa and Tsitsipas go on weird Instagram Live: "We have Cristiano Ronaldo"
- Paula Badosa in love names Stefanos Tsitsipas as the 'Boyfriend of the Year!
- Badosa kisses Tsitsipas after making him a bun (VIDEO)
- Badosa lasers Tsitsipas' father with "scary look" (VIDEO)
• Andy Murray rips Lacoste CEO for shocking shade on Stefanos Tsitsipas • Lacoste CEO rips Stefanos Tsitsipas for putting Novak Djokovic in tricky spot• Photos: Paula Badosa celebrates birthday with Stefanos Tsitsipas, gets special cake• Andy Roddick shuts down Stefanos Tsitsipas' 'ridiculous' comment at ATP Finals• Holger Rune defends Stefanos Tsitsipas after brutal criticism directed at Greek• Watch: Stefanos Tsitsipas loudly booed by Turin crowd for retiring after just 15 min.